Happy New Year!
New beginnings. Old Friends. Welcome 2016!
Have you made your New Year’s resolutions yet? Let’s make a to-do list together! Westminster Canterbury Richmond resolves to continue its innovative philosophy that has made it a national leader in senior living. Make 2016 the best year yet with these suggestions:
- Improve the lives of others. We strive to ensure the best possible life for our residents by giving them attentive care. Each day you can do the same with a smile or perhaps by being a good listener.
- Volunteer. Our residents volunteer in our library, chapel, gift shops and flower-arranging studio – to name only a few. Giving of your time is a special gift that often has immediate results for you and the recipient.
- Inspire generosity. Give of yourself and resources, and watch others join in the dance. Our residents enhance the quality of life here with their ongoing financial support of our programs and annually through the Employee Christmas Fund.
- Subscribe. Our blog regularly features stories about creativity, wellness, spiritual life and just plain fun. Just click on the subscribe button, and the content will be delivered to your email. Don’t miss a single post!
- Donate to charity. Ensure that your generosity will make a difference in 2016. ‘Tis (still) the season to make merry and receive a tax deduction for your gift.
We hope you will consider Westminster Canterbury Foundation when making your list of recipients. Our Fellowship Program is the very essence of generosity, providing assistance through housing, meals and health care to seniors-in-need. Your gifts are vital to sustaining and growing this community resource. Click here for more information about giving.
Cheers to the goodness of 2015 and a future of generosity. We wish you great health, great happiness and great joy in 2016.