Independent Living Visitation Guidelines
We look forward to welcoming you to our community!
Independent Living family may visit in residents’ apartments or homes or in outdoor spaces on a limited basis, Thursday through Sunday. Visitors must arrive between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Visitors arriving after 3 p.m. will not be permitted to enter the community. Visitation in public spaces is not permitted. A maximum of two visitors per resident or resident couple is allowed.
• Visitors must wear a mask at all times in public areas and are required to have a temperature check and question screening upon arrival.
• For Screening: Drive through the Center for Creative Living Entrance loop to short-term parking along the sidewalk. Follow the signs to screening. Please answer screening questions honestly. After question screening and temperature check, you will receive a wristband indicating you have been screened.
• If visitors have a temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit or have COVID-19-related symptoms, they will not be permitted to visit that day.
• Return to your vehicle. Tower and Garden visitors will park in the Tower Visitor Lot. Courtyard visitors will park in the East Lot. Visitors to Homes on the Green or The Glebe will park in those areas.
• Visitors are permitted in residents’ homes until 8 p.m.
Assisted Living visitation continues by appointment only.
Mary Morton Parsons Health Center remains closed to visitors for now.